I received my training as a Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program in New York. During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
My teachers included:
- Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, a leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- Many other leading researchers and authorities on nutrition.
During my Master of Science (Nutrition and Dietetics) at university, I learned in detail about human physiology, clinical nutrition, metabolic biochemistry, disordered eating, disease aetiology, psychology and the myriad of complex pathways involved with nutrient digestion, absorption and assimilation.
Other Studies Include:
E Cornell Pant Based
Professional Plant Based Cooking
My education has equipped me with extensive clinical knowledge in holistic nutrition combined with practical health coaching, and in-depth understanding of preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my extensive study of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
“I though the biggest tangible change would have been the weight loss (28 kilos!) but it’s not! I have so much more energy! You cleared the stormy clouds away so I could see.” Thank you Anna